Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Graham Cracker Gingerbread Houses



I’m sure you have noticed my posts haven’t been on a regular basis over the last few months. The truth is that I’m pregnant with my third child and my husband who is in the Army National Guard was gone for a number of months. Sadly something had to give and I chose it to be my blog. I’ve decided to continue posting recipes since I have a few friends that are always interested in what is going on in my kitchen, but I will not be writing as much for a while. I have to admit I love having many of my recipes available to me no matter where I am!
Over the last year a friend of mine introduced me to Pinterest . Yes, I will admit it I’ve fallen in love! If you have ever wondered what recipes I would like to try next, here is your chance to see my creative mind at work through my Pinterest boards. Have fun, but if you do try anything and love it please let me know!
P.S The houses above were designed by my two little boys:)

 

Ingredients


  • Graham Crackers
  • Milk Chocolate and White Chocolate
  • All the candy you can dream of :)
Directions

1 comment:

kenz said...

Cute and fun to make! :)