Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Banana Bread-Muffins


The best memory I have about this recipe is when I made it for my husband and his friend the day before we moved from Daytona Beach, Florida to Georgia. I remember how shocked my husbands friend was at how good it tasted. He told me his wife just had to have this recipe. Let's just say the Banana Bread didn't last long. Later on his wife and I did do a recipe swap. It was my Banana Bread for her Fudge Brownies. Which I will share with you at another date...what I gotta keep you wanting more!

Ingredients

1c. sugar
1 egg
1 stick butter (melted)
1 tsp. vanilla
1 banana (mashed), put in a measuring cup, fill with milk until it measures 1 c.
1 tsp. baking soda
1 1/2 c. flour
1/2 nuts (opt)I never use them
1 pinch of salt or 1/8 tsp

Directions

Combine all ingredients. Bake in greased loaf pan at 350 for 40-50 minutes. If making muffins bake in one 12 count muffin pan for 20-25 minutes. Always set timer for the lesser time and then if not done check back every 3 minutes or so.

1 comment:

abbiejsmith said...

You are bringing me one tonight, right?